My Everything






Hi, this is my everything Nurin Izzati Husnina. Comel kan dye ? You know what ? I love her so much :')
Hm, i miss her so much :'( how i wish she is beside me now..
Kitorang da 7 bulan lebih together, lama kan ? hehe, be jelly please :b
Tak penah kod couple lame mcm ni, she the best i ever had. 
Dear Nurin Izzati Husnina, i promise that i will never leave you and always love you.
You are forever in my heart baby ~
I hope that you will promise too.. 
I hope our relationship will be last longer. 
One day, i wanna marry you and have child with you.
Sorry for all mistake that i have done. Sorry i cant be perfect for you
But i will try to be the best for you sayang.
Thanks you for patience with my behavior and i really appreciated what you have done to me :')
Last, please be mine forever k ?
 I LOVE YOU SO MUCH NURIN IZZATI HUSNINA BINTI KHAIRULLAH 






PhotobucketNUKILAN AHMAD AMIRUL :')Photobucket